December Meeting

From: Scott Walde <scott_at_no.spam.please>
Date: Thu Nov 25 2004 - 08:42:57 CST

Thanks to those who came out for last night's meeting.

Minutes:
Les moved that we reschedule the December meeting to December 15th at
7:30 and change the location to Macguire's Brewpub. Seconded by Nels.
Carried.

Yes. You read that right. The Saskatoon Linux Group will have no
regular meeting on December 29th. Instead, we will meet for
Beers/Cokes/greasy deep-fried food on Wednesday December 15th at 7:30 at
Macguires brewpub in the Grosvenor Park Shopping Centre. To find it, go
to Jerry's, and then you're at the wrong place. (Is that the right
directions, Les?) Before you go to Jerry's, Nels says you might want to
stop at GameTraders. If you make it to Macguires and aren't sure who we
are, wander around until you find a table with some stuffed penguins and
assorted Linux-related stuff.

See you there.

ttyl
srw