Re: SLG: comments on fair

From: Mark Duguid <aa276_at_no.spam.please>
Date: Fri Sep 27 1996 - 07:22:06 CST

On Thu, 26 Sep 1996, Andreas Schiffler wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> everything seems to be organized with the fair. Note, that there are still
> 3 daypasses available for someone who wants to help out. Please drop me
> a line ASAP if you want to help staffing the booth for a day (or most
> of a day).

Q) how do we manage the pass/trading? ie: i show up at exibition annnnnnd?

managed to dig up motif 1.2.3 source (so we can have basic motif libs on
the alpha), have yet to find anything of the 2.0.x variety.

--
Mark Duguid     Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada    aa276@sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca
Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.The courage