SLG: comments on fair

From: Andreas Schiffler <andreas_at_no.spam.please>
Date: Thu Sep 26 1996 - 09:04:44 CST

Hi all,

everything seems to be organized with the fair. Note, that there are still
3 daypasses available for someone who wants to help out. Please drop me
a line ASAP if you want to help staffing the booth for a day (or most
of a day).

If you drop by at the booth, feel free to bring Linux software and/or
artwork along. Also wanted are rich uncles from abroad who will donate
lot's of money to the SLG!

If anyone wants to organize a bulk buy for Linux products - there is still
time. Just prepare signup sheets, ordering and contact information (you'll
have to do that bulk-buy) and a payment plan (i.e. 20% cash in advance) and
drop them off at the fair or my house before Friday morning.

I am still looking for a rack to hold Linux information and advertising
material. If anyone has anything like that or an idea of where to get it,
contact me.

We'll be setting up the hardware on Friday morning after 10am, followed by a
quick lunch and after that its booth-time. Check the schedule for the times
when your fair pass will be available.

Happy networking.
   Andreas