FreeNet fair - bigger booth

From: Andreas Schiffler <andreas_at_no.spam.please>
Date: Thu Sep 19 1996 - 14:00:32 CST

Hi all,

I got a deal on a bigger booth at the FreeNet fair. There were two booths
left one of which we could get for $75 (i.e. half price). This would double
our 10x10 space and give us 1/3 of a section (quite a lot). The cost can
probably be recovered since we have added visibility and can sell more CDs
and memberships.

Any thoughts or comments about this?

If nobody has any serious objections I would just go ahead and get the
bigger booth. I think its worth it - we might need another computer, a table
and some chairs though. Volunteers please speak up!

Also, the AlphaStation is on the way. I talked to DEC in Toronto and they'll
send me the box directly to University with an ETA of sometime next week.

Bye now
  Andreas

 Saskatoon Linux Group http://www.link.ca/~stooky/slg/slg/index.html
   andreas@karlsberg.usask.ca andreas@milo.usask.ca